مدرس اون لايندخول

البراجرافات المتوقعة للصف الثاني الاعدادي (الترم الثاني)

SECOND PREP PARAGRAPHS (2nd TERM) ENG. LES
1. ONLINE SHOPPING
Online shopping is both good and bad at the same time. On one hand, it is much easier
than shopping at malls or stores. Also, you can find a lot of alternatives to one thing
online. Furthermore, it saves much time shopping more than shopping at stores. On the
other hand, the delivery you asked for may be damaged or broken and it is sometimes
difficult to be back. Buying clothes may be the wrong size as well. Some deliveries take
much time to be delivered and some people don't like that. To conclude, some people like
online shopping and some like real shops.
2. MY FAVOURITE RECIPE
I like making things and specially food. So I decided to try to make an omelette. I asked
my grandmother for the recipe and she told me how to make it. Firstly, beat two eggs in a
bowl with little milk. Then, add a little salt to the eggs and milk. Next, heat some butter in
a frying pan. After that, pour the eggs into the frying pan and cook them in the butter.
Finally, when it is ready, take it out of the frying pan and serve it with salad.
3. A REVIEW OF SOMETHING YOU ENJOYED
I watched a film last night called Jurassic Park. It is an adventure film. It was
interesting and the actors acted very well. It is about an era where scientists have helped
dinosaurs to live again. Some of those dinosaurs have escaped. People were afraid of
them and the film was really scary. The action of the film was really cool and you feel like
it is real. But in my opinion the story of the film wasn't really cool. But anyway, I enjoyed
it.
4. A SPECIAL OCCASION YOU ARE GOING TO SOON
I am very happy because I have an occasion coming soon. Our school is giving a party
next Sunday. I am very excited. I bought some new clothes. Everyone will wear special
costumes for this happy occasion. Me and my friends will play some music. I will play the
flute and my friend will play the trombone. We will have a show and some of our friends
will act a play. Some will paint scenery and some will do make up. I can't wait going
there. I am very excited.
Mr. Omar Efrag
البراجرافات المتوقعة للصف الثاني الاعدادي (الترم الثاني)
البراجرافات المتوقعة للصف الثاني الاعدادي (الترم الثاني) 8010
البراجرافات المتوقعة للصف الثاني الاعدادي (الترم الثاني) 8110
remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
لا يوجد حالياً أي تعليق
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى