مدرس اون لايندخول

كتاب الوورك بوك للصف الثالث الثانوي منهج جديد 2019 وورد

كتاب الوورك بوك للصف الثالث الثانوي منهج جديد 2019 وورد 01116
لطلاب ومعلمي الثانوية العامة يقدم مدرس اون لاين ، كتاب الوورك بوك لمنهج اللغة الانجليزية ثالثة ثانوي ترم ثاني منهج جديد 2019 بصيغة وورد
UNIT  10         Finding work           ( workbook )
1 Choose the correct word.  
a My brother is more ambitious / sociable than me. He gets on with everyone he meets.
b The company received over 100 CVs / PCs from interested applicants / employers.
c My bank is an established /organised company. It has been in business for over 100 years.
d If you need any medicine, there’s a physical / pharmacy in the village.
e My uncle‘s business had a very good reputation / applicant. Everyone knew it sold very good products.
f If you want to see the doctor, you will need to make an application / appointment.
g Tarek is very conscientious / established. If he starts a job, he will always finish it, even if it
   is very difficult
2 Complete these sentences with words from Exercise 1.
a I need some medicine. Is there a ...pharmacy... near here?
b Our family has an................... business. It was started by my grandfather in 1935.
c Our school has a very good........................ All the students do very well here.
d When they are applying for a job, some people start their................. with personal details. Others put their qualifications first.
e Ali is the most..................... student in the class. He works hard and cares about what he does.
f It is important for nurses to get on with their patients, so the hospital is looking for.................. young people to train.
3 Complete these sentences with the correct form of the word in brackets. Check in your dictionary.
a Is your cousin going to ..apply... for the job in the bank? (application)
b At the airport, the disabled man asked someone to.......... him with his bags. (assistant)
c Ali decided to .............the doctor about his illness. (consultant)
d My favourite team lost and failed to ............for the finals of the competition. (qualification)
e When my friend asked me if I wanted to go to the beach, it was an easy............. I said yes! (decide)
f How many English books do you ..............? (possession)
g My grandfather.................. some amazing things during his life. (achievement)
h Smoking is not ..............inside the building. (permission)
1 Read the reported statements and write what the people said.
a She complained that she had waited for more than an hour for her appointment.
I’ve waited for more than an hour for my appointment.
b They promised that they would phone us as soon as they arrived.
c He admitted that he had arrived late the night before.
d She explained that she was hoping to visit me the following week.
e He agreed that he would not tell anyone what I had said.
f Warda said that she was hungry.
g Ahmed told us that his father is a doctor.
h He said that when he had been to the museum, he had seen the statues.
2 Write a list of the reporting verbs in Exercise 1.
complained,
3 Rewrite this conversation in reported speech, using the reporting verbs in brackets.
Nadia I have an English test next week. (say)
a Nadia said that she had a test the following week.
Nahla You should start revising now. (suggest)
b .............................................................................................................................................
Nadia I don’t really know the vocabulary that we need to know. (admit)
c .............................................................................................................................................
Nahla You have lots of time to learn it. (explain)
d .............................................................................................................................................
Nadia Yes, you’re right. I’ll start revising this evening. (agree / say)
e .............................................................................................................................................
Nahla I’ll help you to revise if you want. (promise)
f .............................................................................................................................................
Nadia You’re a good friend, Nahla! (tell)
1 Complete the puzzle to find a word.

تحميل: كتاب الوورك بوك للصف الثالث الثانوي منهج جديد 2019 وورد من هنا
remove_circleمواضيع مماثلة
لا يوجد حالياً أي تعليق
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى